Portfolio of Dan Elder

Monday, July 29, 2013

FX From 'Camp Lakebottom'


Posted by Dan Elder at 5:01 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Older Post Home

Who is Dan Elder?

I am a professional Fx Animator. Currently residing in Ottawa Ont, I have 6+ years of experience in the animation industry where I have tried my hand at everything from character animation, rigging, storyboarding, to Fx.

I find I excel most at FX animation and have been working strictly in that department for the last 4 years. Classically trained I am also adept working with Flash, Haromy, and Photoshop. With experience working in a studio environment or remotely from my home I am self motivated and work well within a team to deliver a product that is of the best of my ability, and more importantly, on time.

My skill set makes me a great addition to any studio, show, or project.

About me

My photo
Dan Elder
Ottawa, Ont, Canada
View my complete profile
All material is for portfolio use only!....................... Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.